Saturday, June 23, 2012

Houston on a week-end

We are spending the week-end in Houston because of Shay's All-Star softball game this week-end.  I brought Callie and Caleb with me.  We came down yesterday afternoon and will stay until Wednesday.  The kids were much more impressed with Buc-ee's than Roy.  They would have spent more time there but we wanted to see Papa.

He is not feeling very good today.  I think all the chemo/radiation is catching up with him.  They had told us that the 3rd/4th week would be the hardest and I think  they know what they are talking about (go figure!!!).  It's difficult to watch him not feel good.  I know it was to be expected but I had prayed that it wouldn't be this week-end with Callie and Caleb here or truthfully anyother time.  But it is what it is. 

I think heat and humidity makes a difference also.  Wonder if we could get a cold front through here anytime soon???  Probably not.  So, please pray that he will start feeling better or they can give him some type of stronger medicine for the nausea. 

God is in control and holding our hand.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment