Sunday, May 13, 2012

6 Hairs Gone!!

I have almost become obsessed with the idea that Roy is going to lose his hair.  He still has a head full of hair but I keep looking for a bald spot somewhere on his head.

This morning as he was getting dressed he commented on the fact there were a few hairs in the sink.  I immediately went to check them out...I counted 6..that's all...just 6.  I came to the conclusion that if that's how many he loses at one time I may need to find a new obsession.  We are told God knows the number of hairs on our head...wish he'd give me an idea of how many Roy's got left.

You must understand, he is not at all concerned with his hair loss...in fact, he's talking about a ball cap with dreadlocks...so please pray that when we are faced with the consequences that we are so blase about now that we will be able to handle them.

We leave for Houston on Wednesday.  So we are seriously praying for positive results.  Our prayer is the 2nd opinion that we are seeking will be exactly what we've been told by the doctor here.  We aren't prolonging life...we are curing cancer.

God is in control and He is holding our hand.

Linda

BTW...my Mother's Day was good...thanks to all the grandkids in the area and the moms and dads who shared the day with me.












































































No comments:

Post a Comment