Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 2 in Houston

I just wrote two paragraphs and I don't know where thery went????

We spent most of today waiting....of the 7 hours we were gone from the hotel, we spent maybe 1 hour with the doctors we were suppose to see.  I realize that this is all a part of the process of getting well, but when it falls in the middle of my lunch time...I get a little distracted...

Actually, now that I'm fed (supper) and back in front of a TV...with Roy next to me asleep, the day wasn't as bad as I first thought.  You got to look at the positive side of things...we are one step closer to being over this cancer business.  I know that by next year at this time we will be glad we are here.  It still "bugs" me that he is just a number.  They ask for his medical number not his name.  Isn't it great to know that God knows our names even if M.D. Anderson doesn't???

Tomorrow is the endoscopy and then we get to go home.  He has an appointment next Tuesday, so we will be back.  Maybe at that time we will know when the 5 weeks will start.

God is in control and is holding our hand.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment